Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lacy Blue

Turquoise cardigan, Gap. White lace shirt with center ruffle, Newport News. Buff silk cami (underneath lace shirt), Mossimo for Target. Brown suede skirt with cutouts at the hem, Isaac Mizrahi for Target. Brown suede belt, from the skirt. Turquoise lace tights, Forever 21, over brown tights. Brown pumps, Mossimo for Target. Silver earrings with blue beads, World Market. Turquoise hair stick, Claire’s Boutique.

I’ve been dying to wear these tights ever since I bought them on New Year’s Eve. They are actually footless, but large enough (one size fits most!) that I could still pull the ends over my toes and create a “footed” look with pumps.

I am a little worried that this outfit is too “busy,” with all the lacy details (shirt, skirt hem, tights). What do you think?

2 comments:

Londyn said...

I agree, very cute, but a little busy. If you switched out the white ruffled shirt for something simple, you would be good to go!

Kathy

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

WOW this is a beautiful outfit. Teal & brown paired great together. I can see Londyn rocking this, too.