Sunday, January 07, 2007

Leggy

Black wrap sweater, Bloch. Red T-shirt, Banana Republic. Denim mini, American Standard Tyte (thrifted). Black fish-net leggings, Forever 21, over black tights. Red, peep-toe flats, New York and Company. Golden apple watch necklace, Forever 21.

I really wanted to wear these neato leggings and spiffy shoes, so I built the rest of the outfit around the two pieces. My husband was aghast at the short skirt, but I explained that with the layered tights and leggings beneath, it was almost like wearing pants. He disagreed, but I wear want I want to wear! I couldn’t bear to cover up the best part of the outfit.

The ensemble seems rather dancer-ish to me, so I thought a ballet pose would be appropriate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought about layering netted tights over sheers.... Good idea for the winter!

Anonymous said...

What kind of husband gets aghast at his wife in a short skirt? Something wrong with that boy LOL!