Monday, January 29, 2007

Plaid Mad

White, button-down bodysuit, Moda International. Blue plaid skirt with tulle trim, Tulle. Black tights, Danskin. Black boots, Colin Stuart. Black and silver necklace, Target. Earrings with black beads, World Market.

I don’t normally jump on the trend bandwagon, but I seem to have lost my mind when it comes to plaid. I started 2007 with not a single tartan item, and I now own four plaid skirts. (In my fiscal defense, three of them were thrifted.) I’ve actually wanted a plaid skirt since last winter, and it never really seems to go out of style, so I tell myself that I am not being a silly trend slave.

Last night, I dreamt that I found the perfect pair of plaid pumps and I’d love a tartan jumper. Can you really have too much plaid?

1 comment:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love plaid too and need to add some in my wardrobe, especially a couple of nice plaid skirts.