Thursday, October 04, 2007

Corny

Yellow sweater, Mossimo. Navy tank, Merona. Gray tulip skirt, Moda International. Yellow pumps, Victoria Spenser. Golden paillette necklace, Body Central. Gold watch, Raymond Weil. Yellow “corn” bracelet, (Into) the Fray.

I’ve had this skirt in the closet for weeks and weeks, waiting for more Fall-like weather. I gave up on waiting. Today’s temperature is supposed to reach 88 degrees.










This bracelet is my first Etsy purchase! I ordered it from Ambika’s (Into) the Fray shop. It is composed of yellow “Freshwater pearls, yellow bicone crystals and yellow seed beads.” I think the pearls look like corn. Every time I look at my wrist I get a powerful hankering for buttered corn, Corn Nuts, and fresh popcorn. (This picture is from Ambika’s shop and taken, I assume, by her.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I never realized that these pearls look like corn--but they totally do! And yes, the photo is by me. Thanks so much for mentioning my shop and I'm so glad you like the bracelet.

chasingzebras said...

I have that exact same yellow cardigan and end up wearing it all the time! It's so comfy and looks great with so many things.