Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Spot Plaid

This plaid skirt is one of my favorite thrift finds. It’s made of wool and has a fun hemline. Even more fun: pairing it with leopard.


Sweater, INC. Skirt, Jones New York Country(thrifted). Bag, Apt 9. Tights, Apostrophe. Shoes, Isaac Mizrahi for Target.


I was most annoyed to spill candle wax on the hem just before picture time. I will try to remove the wax by placing a paper towel over the spill and pressing with a warm iron. I’d hate to lose this wardrobe staple!

4 comments:

Trystan L. Bass said...

That skirt is the best! I really don't think it's possible to have too much plaid in one's wardrobe (I must have some Scots in my family tree s'where). Also love the lace collar on the leopard sweater, nice addition.

Jodi said...

RAWR!! looking gooood of course I love leopard.. just like Edith Prickly from SCTV!!! LUV IT

Anonymous said...

I'm attonished with you creativity! Plaid + leopard prints together... That deserves a WOW!!

- Tessa said...

I've heard that ice can get wax off too - good luck!