Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Angel

I missed this Richard Chai for Target dress when it was in stores (Summer 2008), but my friend Colette snagged it and wore it in a post-apocalyptic version of Macbeth. Recently, I boldly asked if I could borrow it and she agreed. What an angel!*


Top, Okinawa Japan. Dress, Richard Chai for Target (borrowed). Shoes, Fioni. Bag, Franco Sarto. Pendant, vintage. Bracelet, Charming Charlie (via swap). Watch, Unlisted (gift). Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson.

I’m going to be a bit of a devil and keep (and wear) the dress for as long as I can get away with it.



*She wore it for a decidedly non-angelic portion of the play, including the “unsex me here” speech.

Photos by Beefy Muchacho

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That top is just lovely.

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Angelic, for sure! And the whole look is . . . heavenly. : >

Anonymous said...

You look so elegant!