Friday, June 01, 2012

Business Creative LBD

I don’t have time to change my clothing before tonight’s The Little Black Dress Event, so I’m dressing down my cocktail LBD for the office.


Dress, Banana Republic. Jacket, thrifted. Necklace Anthropologie. Shoes, Mossimo. Cuff and rings, vintage and/or gift.


To transition to evening, I had planned merely to shed the jacket and change necklaces (and the not-pictured-purse). However, on the way to work, the rain destroyed my carefully ironed hair and my shoes were damaged. So I’ll be wearing an updo and new shoes at tonight’s event (but I’m actually quite pleased with both!)

3 comments:

Megan G said...

Cute LBD for work, so sorry to hear about the rain! I got caught in a huge downpour twice lately. Can't wait to see what you came up with as an alternative for the event!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

What a wonderful idea. I love your shoes.

Diana said...

Loving the turquoise accessories.