Thursday, June 14, 2012

Oscar

I’m not sure why I’m looking so cranky in most of today’s photos. Maybe the green skirt put me in an Oscar-the-Grouch sort of mood.

You get one smile:


Jacket, Urban Vibe (swapped and embellished). Tank, I Heart Ronson. Skirt, Travis Ayers (thrifted). Obi, Sugadaminka. Shoes, Linea Paolo. Bag, Charming Charlie. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Bracelets, The Bead Factory and Claire’s. Ring, Puzzrollrings.

And then a few smirks and annoyed looks:


I think my hair was pissing me off. Ponytail and smiles tomorrow!


Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 55-200mm 1:4-5.6G lens

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tassels on the jacket sleeves - how creative and on trend! I've got to start thinking more creatively for accents.

Love the tank too! And that bag has got me itching to go to Charming Charlies and get one for myself.

~J

P.S. You look nice even with the smirk. :)

...bill said...

You'd think Beefy would be the grumpy one--I mean, having to drive his new car up that wall to take the photos...

Beefy Muchacho said...

I think it was that cranky dude who was rock climbing.

Angie said...

I've also noticed the tassels,being creative can get you a long way.I liked the pattern mixing and never mind the hair.I didn't notice until you mentioned.