Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Purchases

Goodwill
We vacationed in Michigan, so a trip to the Benton Harbor Goodwill was in order!

1. Nolli plaid shirt, $3.99
2. St John’s Bay pink shirt, $3.99


I'm kind of in love with that plaid shirt. I wore it three times in July!

St Vincent de Paul
I’ve lost my receipt, so these prices are estimates. Clothing was 25% off that day, and the items I chose were an additional 50% off. (Or maybe it was the other way around.) Either way, I didn’t spend much!

3. Disney Mickey and Minnie tee, $2
4. I Z Byer jacket, $2


Macy’s
It kills me to pay full price for clothing, especially at Macy's, but I waited until the second time I walked past this dress (weeks apart) before I caved.

5. Bar III sleeveless, v-necked, color-blocked, a-line dress in truffle combo, $59.00


Target

6. Paper fedora in shades of blue, $6.48
7. Black bangle wrapped with colored string, $2.80


July total: $80.26

Total spending for the year: $776.72.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the new layout! You have inspired me to try and make the majority of my clothing purchases from thrift or vintage stores. Thanks!

11shakes.blogspot.com