Friday, April 19, 2013

Herb Garden

Our herb garden is in the background of these photos. We have lavender, rosemary, three types of basil, parsley, coriander, apple mint, spearmint, lemon balm, curry plant, peppers, and tomatoes. (Yes, the last two are veggies, not herbs.) We’ve also planted nasturtiums in some of the pepper pots for color. I hope to show you how it progresses during the season.


Dress (worn as a shirt), Roundy Bay (thrifted). Skirt, thrifted, vintage, shortened, and embellished. Sandals, Lela Rose for Payless. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Earrings, Claires. Bracelets, Tala’s Distant Treasures and Target. Rings, Black Hills Gold, Puzzrollrings, and My Sister’s Closet.


Jasper wanted to eat the parsley, but we taught him to leave it alone. He’s a very good dog.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho.

10 comments:

thorne garnet said...

Ha, I'm sitting here on the other side of the country and just finished the last Torpedo in the house. And I spying what's in your hand. Your hair looks good at that lenght

Anonymous said...

Everything about that outfit is so wonderful! Your Jasper is sooo cute! The cats adjusting to the new house? I heard cats have a hard time moving. Have a great weekend!!
sp :)

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh, Jasper is so cute.

And of course you know that nasturtium petals are edible? They're great in salads.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so the outfit is inspiring as alway, but actually I want more pictures of the puppy ... please?
;-)
Sonja

Anonymous said...

I really like this skirt! Every time you wear it, I think I need to find a skirt like that and add some trim. Love the shoes too!

And Jasper looks like he's grown! He looks so cute and attentive to you in the photo.

~J

Kasmira said...

The cats LOVE the new house. It has 500 more square feet and many windows for them to bird watch.

Kasmira said...

Aren't the leaves edible too? Either way, I'm looking forward to peppery salads!

Kasmira said...

I'll work on it! Jasper is on lockdown until we finish puppy shots and I'm not very good at taking photos at home. If you follow me on Instagram (kasmirakit) I do post pics there.

Anonymous said...

Jasper is a superstar! Dogs are the best friends in the whole universe.

Taylor M said...

Love your shoes and bracelets.Perfect touches :)