Friday, May 31, 2013

May Purchases

Your Neighbor Thrift Store

1. AC-3998 denim jacket, $2.50. I bought it with the intention of cutting off the sleeves.


I love how my "new" vest dresses down my outfits!

Heart Clothing Boutique

2. Geneva double wrap watch, $36.00


This watch has converted me to a daily watch-wearer. It goes with everything.

Blake Austin Beauty Emporium

3. Crown ring, $10


Target

4. Studded sunglasses, $16.99


I wear that watch almost everyday and these sunglasses, too!

DSW

5. Melie Bianco coral and khaki color-blocked handbag, $39.95. This is my favorite style of handbag: big enough to hold my camera, opens at the top, detachable long strap. The colors aren’t bad, either.


May total: $105.44

Total spending for the year: $810.31

Remaining 2013 budget: $628.69.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

I absolutely love the pearl necklace you're wearing in the top picture. Different and classic at the same time.

Anonymous said...

All fabulous purchases! The watch and bag are awesome!
sp :)

KTs lifestyle said...

I like the crown ring! You are awesome!

KT of https://ktlifestyle.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

The sunnies and the watch call my name !
great buys for great prices.