Monday, May 13, 2013

Secret Snap

I’ve discovered that this dress has a well camouflaged snap at the neckline to make it less boobilicious. I fastened it today to make the dress a little more work appropriate.


There is no hiding the fact that the hem is probably too short for most jobs!

Vest, Urban Vibe. Dress, Parker. Boots, Style & Co (thrifted). Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Epcot Mexico. Belt, thrifted. Bag, H&M.


You can see how much more daring the neckline is without the snap here:


The vest does not have a secret snap, but I wish it did! To create a fitted waist, I sometimes pin it from the inside:


I think I’ll give this vest a snap so that I can give up the safety pin (which isn’t really that safe).

2 comments:

annabananna said...

The red belt here is just right! Looks great.

Lorena said...

I thought i recognized tht dress... your wedding dress :)