Thursday, May 16, 2013

Today Is the Day

Beefy may have gone to Disney without me (and he took the good camera!), but he brought back this bag, so all is forgiven.


Blouse, Sans Souci. Dress, Richard Chai for Target. Shoes, Colin Stuart. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, My Sister’s Closet. Bag, Disney. Jacket, H&M (thrifted).


I’ve worn this blouse/dress combo before, but I just had to repeat it to complement the bag.

Now and then:


A bit sassier with a day-of-the-dead bag, huh? (And the leather jacket.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that bag is awesome! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic bag! Cool outfit too!
sp :)

Anonymous said...

You married the right guy. What a great bag. Erica

Rachel Frend said...

Good job Beefy!

...bill said...

that bag is excellent. ole!

missthing said...

I love how the bag goes so well with that shirt. Another very chic look :)