Friday, August 23, 2013

Floral Bondage

I finally got one of these bondage, er . . . bandage style dresses. A year ago, I wouldn’t have considered a dress with a tightly fitted skirt (I’ve been a fit-on-top, flare-on-the-bottom girl forever), but I’ve come to embrace the shape. And it gives me something with which to pair my boxy jackets and flowy tops.


Jacket, Xhilaration. Dress, Adrianna Pappel (consignment). Shoes, J Crew. Earrings, Charming Charlie. Bracelets, Epcot Morocco. Bag, Imoshion.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

That dress is fabulous on you! I can't wait to see how many different combinations you will come with using that dress.

Anonymous said...

That dress looks great on you! Very figure flattering.

And since you mentioned bondage, does it feel constricting? Or does it move with you? I've yet to find one that doesn't make me feel slightly claustrophobic in it.

~J

DressUpNotDown said...

Gorgeous silhouette, love the soft light, and I am such a big fan of freckles! The next to last photo really showed yours off to perfection. Oh and is that one purple nail there? Fun stuff!

BTW, How hard was it walking in those big rocks?

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

It's insane how our style changes... i adore the dress and can't wait to see you wear the hell out of it.

Kasmira said...

J - this dress is actually probably a little loose to really count as a "bandage" (or "bondage") dress. You could always try sizing up for a more comfortable fit.

DressUpNotDown - I nearly broke an ankle on these rocks. It was AWFUL! But the location was so pretty that I put up with it.

citizen rosebud said...

I am loving your hair!