Ah, Consignz. You had me at “hello.” And then, “welcome back.” And, “it’s nice to see you again.”
1. Donna Morgan red eyelet faux-wrap dress, $26.00.
2. Frangi orange scarf, $26.00.
3. Tahari cut-out sling-back oxfords, $26.00
I found Lorrain at the Good Market and exclaimed over her charming Day of the Dead creations.
4. Sugar skull earrings, $26.00
One of the Byuti stylists had her eye on this necklace, but I snagged it first! (You can borrow it, Yoli.)
5. Rhinestone fan necklace, $27.
I’m not sure if denim skirts are “in” or “out,” but I’ve been looking for a replacement for the one I bought in 1999. Fourteen years later, here it is:
6. Winnie Dot Skirt, $20.98.
Brown Trout Gallery
If you’re ever in Dunsmuir, you must visit this shop, if only to see the window in the floor that shows “the best water on earth” rushing through an underground stream!
7. Native American beaded necklace, $18.00
September total: $169.98
Total spending for the year: $1615.61
Remaining 2013 budget: -$175.61.