Sunday, December 01, 2013

Surrender the Waist

It’s not often that I “surrender the waist” and wear something that hangs straight from my shoulders to hips. I skipped the belt today to make airport security simpler and give myself more comfort on the plane ride.


Poncho, Christopher & Banks (gift). Dress, Jovovich Hawk for Target. Tights, Anne Klein. Leg warmers, Apostrophe. Boots, Sam Edelman. Sunglasses, Target. Bag, Canvas Boutique.

Security was a breeze. In fact, the agents weren’t requiring passengers to remove their shoes . . . unless there was metal in them, so I still had to take off my studded boots. On the plane, I was SO comfortable that I slept until Reno. (Well, let’s be honest. I fall asleep on the plane every time, no matter what I’m wearing.)

1 comment:

DressUpNotDown said...

I was totally comparing this outfit to things in my closet to attempt a recreation. :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com