Monday, July 21, 2014

Everybody in the Joint

I’ve really tried to embrace the skinny jean trend. After eight years of trying, I give up. I hear denim styles are shifting to different silhouettes, but maybe I’m just not a jeans girl. I AM, a leggings and short denim shorts girl, though.


Shirt, Disney. Shorts, Forever 21. Leggings, Allen B. Boots, Madden Girl.

Maybe that’s because the combo (especially if the shorts are oversized), is a lot like leggings and a short skirt, without the chance of a crotch shot. Because if there is anything I love, it’s a skirt and sitting inappropriately (not necessarily together, but it does often happen).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could never jump on the skinny jeans train, either! They leave me feeling so constricted. Leggings offer the same silhouette but without that "vacuum-sealed" sensation!

Lorena said...

I cannot pull that trend off either - my thighs look like sausages.

Winterfell Mixed Media said...

This is such a cute and happy ensemble. You would make a great children's entertainer!