Sunday, August 17, 2014

Big Red

I played hair model for a class today. The stylist told me she was going to give me lots of volume and she delivered!


Vest, AC-3998 (cut from a thrifted jacket). Shirt, The Limited. Shorts, Lassie. Shoes, BCBG Paris. Sunglasses, Target. Necklaces, vintage. Bag, Charming Charlie.

I desperately wanted big hair when I was younger. (And, it WAS the 80’s.) But I grew up with limp, straight locks. As the grays have crept in, though, my texture has changed and I’m usually trying to flatten, instead of fatten my hair. The grass is always greener….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shorts! I'm also impressed by how much mileage you've gotten from that t-shirt. Mine are normally pilling and ripping apart after a season but The Limited might be someplace I should check out.

DressUpNotDown said...

What an amazing outfit!

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Kari said...

Love those necklaces!