Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pieces of Prabal

Of all the designer collabs at Target, I’ve found my pieces from the Prabal Gurung collection to be the best made and most worn. I’ve worn the printed pumps over a dozen times and have only had to have the heel taps replaced. This dress is mostly cotton and has stood up to multiple wears AND washings while still looking new. Besides the quality, both pieces have proved themselves versatile and highly remixable in my closet.


Dress, Prabal Gurung for Target. Shirt, Converse One Star (thrifted). Shoes, BCBGeneration. Sunglasses, Target. Necklaces, vintage. Bag, Merona.

1 comment:

maryeb said...

Catching up on my blog reading. I missed out on getting any of these pieces when they were at Target. It looks like you scored some real winners. Nice to know the quality is good, too. I had wondered about that.