Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fouled

Yep. This is the shirt I wore yesterday. Same boots, too. And, instead of the orange skirt, I wore an orange hoodie wrapped around my waist. Don’t worry; I won’t wear this shirt again tomorrow. Because it is now dappled with puppy pee and in the laundry.


Shirt, Rockies (consignment). Shorts, Forever 21. Hoodie, Mossimo. Boots, Aria. Hat, Pangaea. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Bag, vintage.



This is the little stinker who dribbled on me:


I forgive him, though. Because I like him and Jasper does, too.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, you got your second pup! So much cuteness!

Just_Ducky said...

I have been checking in periodically on your blog for years now. Today I looked back at some of your 2006 posts just for fun (and maybe trying to procrastinate at work a little...) and I noticed a definite style evolution. In 2006 you didn't seem to wear a lot of patterns and your color choices were more subdued. You've definitely made bolder choices over the past 8 years---and kudos to you for that! I should specify--you dress well now and you dressed well then. It just looks like you have more fun with your choices now. :)

Lorena said...

The new puppy is home ! I can see the excitement in Jasper's smile.

DressUpNotDown said...

New puppy...yay!!!!!! Loooooove his eyes!

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

BamaCarol said...

Oh Jasper looks so happy to have another doggy in the house! What is the new pups name? He (or she) is adorable!

Kasmira said...

His name is Jackson!

Anonymous said...

Jackson is adorable! Once again, I was going to comment on the outfit, until I got to dog pictures. They are too cute together!!

~J