Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sensible Shoes

This is what happens when I go to the store for sensible shoes: I come back with shiny pewter oxfords.


Shirt, Merona. Dress, Rugby Ralph Lauren. Tights, We Love Colors. Shoes, Chelsea Crew. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Brooch, gift. Bag, Clark’s.

I hurt my ankle running (again!) and had no work-appropriate footwear to accommodate the injury. Cue a trip to DSW and my return with three outlandish, but stable, pairs of shoes. Stay tuned for the rest of the “sensible” footwear.


The injury kept me home on Monday and prevented me from spending much time on my feet on Tuesday. I had to search for my 365 Project subjects at home. Jackson’s paw (Monday) and my wee Talavera fountain (Tuesday):

3 comments:

Rachel Frend said...

Sensible doesn't have to be boring or dull. I think those shoes are awesome!

DressUpNotDown said...

I went for sensible shoes today too...they were an oxford-ish Tan suede boot with Red toes and heels and Red laces. Ronald McDonald would love them. :o)

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

shoes x (fun + sensible) = Happiness!

~J