Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Forever 21 x Disney

I bought this skirt and sweatshirt specifically for our Disney World vacation. I actually went into Forever 21 looking for a cotton dress and a cotton skirt - but the non-synthetic pickings were slim. I was happy to walk out with a cotton sweatshirt (featuring Snow White!) and a cotton skirt.


Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Sweatshirt and skirt, Forever 21. Leggings, Target. Boots, Steve Madden. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, street fair. Bag, Nine West.



It was a great outfit to explore the Fantasyland expansion and my favorite, Tomorrowland!

3 comments:

Rachel Frend said...

Love it! Did you get to ride the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train?

Kasmira said...

We did! It was very smooth, with a few thrills. The mine scene is really neat!

Laikabear said...

I love that skirt and the sweatshirt! Cobalt is my favorite color and the shape of the skirt is so cute. Reminds me of cheerleaders. :)