Thursday, March 26, 2015

Vote for Monkey Tail Ranch

My company awards cash to charitable causes nominated by its customers each year. For 2015, one of my Sacramento salons, Byuti, has submitted Monkey Tail Ranch for the $10,000 prize (or one of the lesser prizes). Monkey Tail Ranch trains service dogs to help autistic adults and children. Byuti’s owner has seen the results with her own autistic son and is paying it forward by hosting a service puppy, Pearl, in the salon.


Shirt, Old Navy. Skirt, Mossimo. Boots, Ariat. Sunglasses, Tom’s (gift). Jewelry, heirloom and/or vintage. Bag, Clark’s.



You can vote for Monkey Tail Ranch’s #WellaCares Challenge entry on facebook. (If the link doesn’t work, search for the Hairdressers At Heart page on facebook.) Look for the picture of Pearl!


(As much as I wish Pearl's photo were today’s 365 photo, I actually took it at the beginning of the month. Today, I took my daily photo at Shine, a new-to-me coffee joint near Byuti.)

No comments: