Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Summer Silks

Keeping it cool with a silk button-front shirt knotted over a silk wrap dress. Keeping it interesting with a little pattern mixing and my southwestern ring collection.


Shirt, FY2 (thrifted). Dress, Banana Republic (consignment). Boots, Franco Sarto (consignment). Sunglasses, Toms. Earrings, vintage. Rings, vintage, thrifted, and/or heirloom. Bag, Melie Bianco.



365 catch up!


J and J on Friday’s hike. Jasper’s ribbons from Saturday’s NADAC trial. Pregaming it with whiskey before our old time photos. The home brew from our wedding that we forgot to drink on first anniversary and our second and finally decided just to drink and empty space in the fridge! Chairs in my dentist’s waiting room.

1 comment:

IzzysMom said...

Lovely outfit - you mix prints so creatively! I'm so excited about Jasper's ribbons. You make an awesome team. One day I'll work up the nerve to participate in an agility competition - for now weekly classes are the best I can do. My little dog never ceases to amaze me though - last week she shot through her weaves like I'd never seen before leaving me standing there in utter astonishment. I nearly forgot to keep going on the course!
Can't believe those waiting room chairs - and I thought my dentist had an awesome waiting room.