Thursday, October 15, 2015

Think Pink

In May, I announced that I was narrowing my wardrobe to fewer colors: neutrals (black, brown, gray, white, navy), red, turquoise, olive, and denim. I’m not ridding my closet of the other colors. Instead, I’m just letting those garments attrit. Anything new I purchase should meet my new palette.

Then, I dyed my hair pink and starting wearing all the pink things. Don’t you think I needed the perfect pair of pink earrings to go with it all?


Shirt, Christopher & Banks (thrifted). Skirt, Madewell. Boots, American Eagle (consignment). Earrings, Stardust Remembered. Sunglasses, Target. Bag, thrifted.


Me and Jackson. His head is as big as mine. But not pink.

3 comments:

My Own Fairytale said...

Lovely outfit and hair.

Unknown said...

This outfit and your daily photo... absolute perfection! Really loving the hair; you are inspiring!

C said...

I missed the May announcement. I am a little shocked... no pink, no purple, no orange? really? No cobalt? No chartreuse? No brown?

Some one told me about a woman, an MBA student, who had decided to ONLY wear gray and light blue and presumably that is all she had in her wardrobe. Supposed to be very disciplined and the colors were flattering on her.