Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Type Seven

Beefy’s psychologist cousin stayed with us a few months ago and determined our enneagram (personality) types. I’m a seven, The Enthusiast. I bet you never would have guessed.


Jacket, BCBG Maz Azria (consignment). Shirt, FY2 (thrifted). Vest, Tilt (cut from a thrifted jacket). Skirt, Chaus Jeanswear (consignment). Boots, Steve Madden. Earrings, Charming Charlie. Bag, Clark’s.

Unlike the typical 7, though, I’m extremely patient and introverted.

Check out the recent Lively Show episode for an interview with an Enneagram Coach.


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It must be just the bags from the last few posts but they have similar shape and structure. I recently found myself attracted to bags that were all similar in shape and structure as well so have been wondering if once you start to narrow in styles/shapes that are more you if you are just attracted to bags that are similar in style and shape?

I must say I really like both bags and how they seem to work well with a variety of outfits.

And of course I love this red/black buffalo skirt with the animal print ankle boots!

Kasmira said...

I certainly prefer a trunk style bag. Even better if it has the option of using top handles or a shoulder strap. A larger bag holds all the things I need to carry with me on my sales calls and my camera.

Sheila said...

Love the glasses - that's quite a different look for you. Funny how many of us bloggers are introverts.

Anna's Island Style said...

Hi Kasmira, have just been introduced to your blog and absolutely love today's outfit. The checks with these boots is inspired. I have boots like these so am off to see what I can hook them up with to make a similar impression!
Anna
Anna's Island Style