Saturday, March 19, 2016

Boho Dream

I had the dreamiest Saturday. It started with a flaky croissant, hot coffee, and fetch with my pups. A satisfying swim practice was followed by a satisfying shop at Nordstrom Rack (where I picked up this hat and bag). Jasper then accompanied me to writing group where he charmed and distracted in equal measure. We found a new-to-us stretch of the American River Parkway in which to romp. Finally, Beefy and I had a lovely dinner out at Seasons 52 that, despite being a chain, does an admirable job of catering to healthy eaters who prefer to spend their calories on cocktails, rather than deep-fried breading.


Hat, Free Press. Shirt, Mossimo. Dress, Jams World (thrifted). Leggings, Allen B. Boots, Madden Girl. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Earrings, street fair.


Jasper was an absolute angel at writing group. I’m going to try bringing his brother, next time.

1 comment:

Mary G said...

Such a lovely outfit! You inspire me to put together looks of my own :)


Mary @ www.goddess-within.me