Monday, May 02, 2016

The Shy Photog

Given that I post photos of myself almost every day, you might think I’m an exception to the shy photographer rule. But, honestly, I’d rather not be in other people’s pictures. Taking my own portrait so often makes me keenly aware of my best angles, expressions, and lighting. If I can’t control that, I’d rather duck out of the picture.


Shirt, Forever 21. Dress, swap. Belt, Hadley Pollet (consignment). Shoes, Seychelles. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, flea market.


Today, I photographed a Wella event in San Francisco. I love roaming the crowd, looking for candid shots. In this picture, you can even catch a glimpse of the shy photographer!


On the weekends, wearing no makeup and dressed in my grubbies, I’d rather take pictures of my doggies.


I have to LOL at the bones visible in both pictures. They litter our house and yard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sarapes on your patio!

Anonymous said...

I laughed at the bones too! Our place is littered with squeaky toys.

~J

C said...

I got my dog one of those elevated bads last year- thought it would be great and cool in the summer. He would not even sit on it; viewed it with the greatest suspicion. Had to return it. :(