Friday, June 10, 2016

Establishing Shots

I’m working on a The Set entry for the Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area, one of my favorite places for self-portraits. I have five different spots within the area that I frequent. I call this one “the runway” due to the short strip of pavement, thoughtfully placed for my posing pleasure. This is the only concrete surface in the entire area. Everything else is dirt or gravel.


Vest, AC-3998 (cut from a thrifted jacket). Top, The Limited. Pants, Polo Ralph Lauren. Shoes, J Crew. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, Ali’s Boutique. Bag, Aldo.


I’ve been taking “scenic” shots of my photo spots. I thought it might be fun to also get a picture of me taking my picture. (This is the camera height I use for shoe pics.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your hair brings such an awesome 'rock' vibe to this outfit. Love it! I'm sure this is at the forefront of your work quite often, but sometimes I forget how much a haircut defines and leads our style, fantastic. It just wouldn't have the same edge with a bob or any kind of curls with length.