Friday, June 24, 2016

Pinkbrow

I’m not sure if I should be proud of my reading list for the summer. My book bin isn’t full of romance novels, but it isn’t all Greek classics and philosophy, either. It’s a mix of science, self-discovery, history, and adventure. Not a highbrow selection, but not lowbrow, either.

My summer sabbatical (and book reading) starts in early July. For now, I’m just pinkbrow.


Dress, Equipment. Shoes, Nine West. Earrings, Stardust Remembered. Necklace, thrifted. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Bag, Aldo.


The book bin is filling up!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I only keep ~10 books at a time, but it the pictured selection surprised me as I also have Emotional Intelligence... a random dime find at a garage sale. I haven't opened it, but if you sought it out, it must be good ;), has it been recommended? Btw, I went to my second Toastmasters meeting yesterday (visitor status only until I make the plunge), a venture inspired in part by the high praise of your own group.

Kasmira said...

I started reading a friend's copy if EQ over 20 years ago and didn't get to finish. I remember being intrigued. I found this copy at a thrift store and knew it was time to finish.
Congrats on the Toastmasters! I love it!

Sheila said...

Interesting selection! Mine is much more low-brow: mostly science fiction, and of course, I'm re-reading my Lois Duncan collection (YA) from when I was a teen, since she recently died.

Speaking of dyed (ha!), what product are you using on your brows? They look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I'm a very eclectic reader too! I've read Stewart's The Drunken Botanist and Wicked Plants. Interesting reads. I've got about 15 books from the library that I'm working my way through.

So are the pink brows permanent? Or pencil or powder? I'm very impressed by application - very clean and neat!

~J

Kasmira said...

I'm using a pink mascara by Nyx on my brows. After my usual ash powder.

Unknown said...

Also about to read Eat, pray, love, which I could describe as "No brow"!!!!! I'm quite looking forward to it!