Monday, June 27, 2016

Super Dork

I’m super dorky. I’ll never be chic or sophisticated or polished. But I think those things are kind of boring, anyway.


Dress, Under Skies (consignment). Sneakers, Vans. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Earrings, California State Fair. Bag, Nordstrom Rack.

Being dorky gives me energy. I took these photos at 7:30 pm after working a super long day in the 100+ degree heat. I was dragging as the dogs followed me to our picture spot in the backyard. Once I grabbed a prop, though, the dorkiness took over.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Honey,
You are neither dull, slow-witted nor socially inept. What's with the *dorkY* moniker? Anything but... !! Your fur-boys are awesome.

María Blanco Pate said...

I love your blog and disagree with the dorky label! Not that there's anything wrong with dorky hahahaha Just so you know, you inspire me to mix prints and keep my hair fiery red. And as a companion to five lovely canines, what can I say, your furry babies call to me too. :)

KIdsongs said...

what did you wear for the fourth of july please post pictures if you have them. thanks

KIdsongs said...

also i was looking at your pictures again. you should of had some fun and snapped a picture of you casually throwing the fan in the air.