Friday, November 25, 2016

Screen Time

I didn’t go shopping on Black Friday, but I didn’t #optoutside either. Instead, I spent way too much time looking at screens: computer screens, phone screens, movie screens. But I did it in pattern mixing style.


Kimono, Carole Little (thrifted). Dress, Express. Belt, Lucky (consignment). Tights, Jockey. Boots, Sofft (consignment). Sunglasses, Earthbound Trading Co. Earrings, Francesca’s Closet. Purse, Rebecca Minkoff.


My battery died before I got to take a detail shot of the belt pattern, so I snagged one with my phone.


I didn’t manage to snap a photo of my Thanksgiving outfit. The day was a blur (and included a mid-day ballet class)! The only pictures I took all day were of the dogs playing outside before all the cooking (and dancing) started.

No comments: